Introducing Corona and Virus

Friday, April 3, 2020

Yay! We got two new kittens maybe 2 weeks ago? Or has it been 3? I don't even know what year it is.



These kitties are darling! We named them Corona and Virus. 



I am kidding. 
It's Covid and Nineteen.

The black and white tuxedo one we call Ace. These kitties were found outside an Ace Hardware. Actually, his name is Ace but we call him "Lee Tull Boy" with a funny accent. Go ahead. Try the accent.



The more white and less black kitty is named Birdie. They are brother and sister. She is coming around to us. She wasn't too sure about us at first. Heck, I am not either. But now she comes up and meows at your feet waiting for you to pick her up. And she is a loud purr-er. 


She does have eyes. I didn't seem to get any of them open. But hey, they are babies and its a quarantine. So, we are all sleeping more. 


We got them the day before the first round of things closing so I am glad we did it when we did! They have provided lots of entertainment and snuggles. 
And as animal people say, its much easier to get 2 at one time. These kitties entertain each other plus when you have 3 kids, there is less fighting over one poor kitten getting slung from kid to kid. 
Seen it. Or being worn as a scarf. Seen it too. 

Hope this provides a kitty fix for some of you.  Shout out to my oldest for her camera work and my aunt who works tirelessly finding good homes for pets of the great Wakulla County. And for allowing my texts to bombard her phone wondering " is it kitten season yet???" Little did she know I had 3 girls breathing down my neck wondering where the heck all the kittens were. FYI, it is now kitten season. Thank you God.

Happy Friday! ( Happy whatever day this is!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...