current books I am reading or are on my list

Monday, April 20, 2020
I keep looking at this photo and I worry that the books are about to fall off the table. Weird. 

These are books I want to read or am trying to read. Or I am reading. I seem to be in a book rut. Hate that. I think I have 5 books going right now where I am on about page 4 of each one. For someone who loves books so much, you would think I would never run out of something to read. Not true. And sometimes its just not the right time for a specific book. 


From time to time, I take a picture of the books I am currently reading or in the line up. Its fun to then go back and see them on my phone later and remember each one or what I read at the same time. 
I have also taken a picture of the books I am reading on a vacation with said vacation in the background. 

Hope you are enjoying a good book!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...