New Necklace: FSU Necklace

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Fight, Fight, Fight for FSU

I am happy to announce a new member of The Governor's Daughter family. She is garnet and gold and loves it when you shout. Shout as in cheering on your team. I am doing more than one and although they won't be exact replicas of one another, they will be similar. This is an original length one which is 18" and I will be doing the Long and Skinny size as well. I have one at Bedfellows right now, I will be putting some in Chrysalis and you can always purchase on my etsy site.  If you are local, let me know and I will change the price because you won't need to pay shipping and we can do a meet and greet ie I leave in your mailbox.  Back to business...  yay for the FSU necklace! We call her Fight, Fight, Fight for FSU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...