I Still Dream About You

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I keep thinking about this fabric. After starting a pinterest board all about purple and trying to find a new love for it, I do have a new love for it! I don't have any in my house and while I don't want a purple powder room, a touch of plum, or aubergine could do me justice. I still think of a lavender dress I tried on years ago for prom. Ok, I know how that sounds. It was plain front, sleeveless, boatneck, backless and form fitting, and puddled at the bottom. I could see some idiot boy stepping on it so I didn't get it. But I look good in purple. Why couldn't I have been a purple bridesmaid? I mean, it is all about me...

Right, anyways, this fabric is currently for sale at Chrysalis. I haven't been this week- miss you guys! It would look good in my bedroom but would require redoing some other things. Has that ever stopped me?

And on another note, I Still Dream About You is a great book by Fannie Flagg. Its a hoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...