A Dream to Wear

Thursday, October 31, 2013
I love this apron. I feel a tad bad saying that because I made it, but why not? The color combo is superb and its a dream to wear. I really think it makes me get work done faster and I am more happy to do it. Perhaps?


Here is the up close of the pocket. Generous size for holding random crayons around the house or your phone, or actual things used for cooking or baking. 


The top will actually cinch to fit you. Who would have thought, but its quite difficult to wear an apron and take a decent picture of yourself. So, this one below is the same fit as the one above. 


The apron is $45. I will be putting it on my facebook site as well. Comment or message me if interested. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...