Beachy Jesus: What I am working on

Monday, October 7, 2013
Sorry for the lapse in posts. I have been busy being mom, artist and follower of Jesus.Oh, yeah and wife, cook and house cleaner. And gardener. Driver. All good gigs, well not the house cleaner lady. Yuck. And let's face it, my house looks like yuck too. Whatevs. Although, not yuck in a bacteria way just maybe we should employ these little people running around to pick things up? Myself included:)

These 3 have been gracing my home a lot lately. Its nice. I am going to be at a show on October 19th at the Sweet South Cottage. I will be sharing a booth with 2 other marvey painters. Come see us! We will be there from 9-4. 
https://www.facebook.com/SweetSouthCottage

And in honor of my recent beach trip, I give you beachy Jesus. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...