i am rich

Thursday, January 17, 2013
I am rich. yes, thats right. I am rich with daughters, a husband, a sister who is also my sister-in-law ( let that soak in- my sister and i married brothers), parents, family, friendships, and on and on the list goes. 

And I am rich because of this painting. Isn't it sweet and kind and all things good about being a Mama to a daughter?
Bed Heads by Suzanne Conner
http://fireflyevenings.com/

It was gifted to me by the sweet artist. Ahh. Talk about being overwhelmed in a good way ( go here to see that story.) I am so thankful and blessed by her friendship, and the Lord sending this painting my way.
To see more of Suzanne's works and writings, check out her website fireflyevenings.com.


1 comment:

  1. It had your name all over it Holly.... And your two little bed heads ! God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...