A foreshadowing of things to come...Jesus painted on a leaf!

Friday, December 7, 2012
These three are now in Thomasville at The Bookshelf waiting on a kind person to take them home. Up to this point, I think these might be my favorite. 


I like the Jesus. I didn't realize until after I painted it that is painted on a leaf. I think its a foreshadowing of things to come for him, ie Palm Sunday and Jesus riding on a donkey and palm leaves laid out before him. 

Hosanna in the Highest!



* This was also the fabric I used on my sisters bedroom. The back of it ( why didn't I take a picture?!?) has the gray and green fabric found on the edge of her curtains. Click here to see it all. 

So, take your donkey and head up to Thomasville to The Bookshelf. My work will be there for the whole month. Also, Chrysalis is having a show and sale tomorrow during normal hours. They will have their wonderful fabric and accessories ( and my necklaces!) as well as artwork from local artisans. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...