Fuchsia Friday Sale!!!!

Friday, November 16, 2012
So, I am thinking of having a sale on my necklaces on my etsy site. And with Black Friday coming up, it seems fitting, but I am not call mine Black Friday. Maybe Fuchsia Friday? Actually, upon binging( yes i am trying to make that a verb) fuchsia to make sure I am spelling it correctly, I had forgotten its a flower. Yes, its a stunning color but also stunning flower. My husband bought me one once and that seems nice. So, Fuchsia Friday it is!!

These are some of the ones I will offer as well as others that are already on there:



 More info to come! Not sure what the sale will be or look like, but the necklaces will be on sale.

Hooray.

oh and here is a fuschia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...