Fabric for me! or for him, or him, or her, or her...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012



My fabric stash is getting kind of low...oh no!


Just like some plan to have their refrigerator stocked, I like to have my fabric drawer stocked.

You never know when an idea might strike, or a little takes a longer nap or you NEED to make some throw pillows for your sofa.

Every year, I want to do an all handmade Christmas. Now, if I start in August, it just might get completed! But that ain't gonna happen, I know me:)  Just as less is more, the same is true about handmade items. I tend to want to do too much and make everything I see, but then they all get lost in everything. However, I am going back through my ideas of what to sew and make, and pulling out the ones I think will really be appreciated and ones that look enjoyable to sew.

SO with that in mind, I am looking, buying and adding to my prized fabric drawer.




And to see some of these in person, go to Chyrsalis or visit Hawthorne Threads online.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Holly..... now I know you are an addict! to fabric! just like me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...