Life or Death...with Fabric

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pillow Shams

Edge of Pillow Shams

Bed Spread

Edge of Curtain( curtain is white and red swiss dot)

Chair on fabric is chair on bedskirt
( image via House of Turquoise)



My sister and I have been working on her new house. We have worked HARD. Yes, I know its not life or death with fabric but at times, it was close. My mom and I "shopped" our fabric to see what we could use. It was fun! I looked at our fabric store here in town ( Shout out to Chrysalis!) and one in Bham. My sister and I found some yummy fabric to use on her bed however it was on order. So the jury is still out on whether or not it will work. But here is what we have so far...

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're incorporating so much pattern! The shams will look great with that geometric eding on them and I can't wait to see the white curtains with swiss dots with that blue/cranberry print as edging! Make sure you post photos of how this all turns out! Love the direction

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...