And the after!
This yellow table I bought years ago and even when it didn't work anywhere, I wasn't ready to get rid of it. But we finally found a home for it! The curtains I had already sewn for my bedroom but only decided to put 2 up instead of 4. I wish you could see the edge of them better. I found this darling pale blue grosgrain ribbon made to look like ric rac. Clever. And I have to admit, I used that liquid stitching stuff. Awesome.
|this photo was taken before the room was finished but gives you an idea of what it looks like when you enter the room|
We are so pleased with our work! And my niece loves it. We rose to the challenge and passed!
To see more from this home, click here. This is the potential master bedroom.