Something Borrowed...

Friday, July 13, 2012
http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-thanksgiving.html

Our rainbow version

more rainbow circles


My something borrowed is an idea I found on Pinterest. That is the point of it, right? ( or just to waste lots of time?)  But for my latest party, All The Colors ( check it out here ) I lined my table with cut out circles in the colors of the rainbow. I found the idea on pinterest a few months ago and the original idea came from a blog called Full House. You can see her blog by clicking here. What a wonderful idea! I always have lots of paper and its the same size circle I use on my Governor's Daughter necklace tags. With not having 2 hands   (because of a newborn) to do anything, I can cut out circles with my free hand and hold baby in the other! Makes me think of what other things I use cut out circles for...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...