Why not now??? Books for Ye Reading

Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Well, its only been 3 1/2 years since I last blogged. And now seems like as good as time as any. 
 A virus going on in the world, you don't say???
Egad.
Anyways, here are some books I have read, oh, in the last 3.5 years, you might enjoy. 

And it seems hard right now to give a long synopsis or in depth explanation why I liked them. With all of this time, one would think I would want to. Nah.

Let me say I do like books. I like redemptive books. I like happy books. I don't like vulgarity, dark stuff nor fluffy books. I want something with a little meat to it. Depends on my mood, but tears can be good, too. I like mystery. I like to laugh. And I certainly think that my mood dictates what type of book I want to read. 

Little House on the Prairie for grown ups but with a little romance between Caroline and Charles. Yes please.


This makes me want to run out and get an rv and go to every hole in the wall I run across. And be appreciative of people.


This is a redemptive story and funny. 


Can I like fan fiction about Jane Eyre better than the actual Jane Eyre?!?!!? Yes. And I did. 


Fan fiction as its finest. Boom. Mic drop.


Love the cover. Love the plants. Love the colors. Not for everyone but was a nice read when I was in a place feeling like everyday is the doldrums. Hopeful.


I have more books but I can't get into my goodreads account because I can't remember the password and my kids have commandeered all media right now. I did sneak this computer away. 

Happy Tuesday, folks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...