Ties and Fan Pulls: a gift giving guide

Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Every year, I have high hopes to sew, create, make everyones Christmas present. 
And then, that doesn't happen and there is something nice about being a consumer and buying a gift.

However, this present combined the two! I bought button down shirts for my nephews along with a Starbucks gift card. I sewed a tie for each (aren't they cute?), and wrapped it all together. 


I thought the presentation was so good that I could be deemed a "great gift giver." Now, I can't believe I am saying this, but my husband might be a better gift giver to moi than I am to him. Hurts a little, but I have gotten some very thoughtful, sweet and nice presents from my main man. My thinking outside of the box can really come in handy but when 20 years later your sister is still talking about the sunflower fan pull you gave her, not in a good way, maybe its time to rethink. She liked sunflowers. And its been 20 years?!?!? Whenever I see a themed fan pull, I still think of her. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...