More pillows for you : A Pseudo Living Room Tour

Wednesday, January 22, 2014
I just finished this set of pillows for my sofa. As you might have seen from other posts, I love pillows! I am trying to simplify, though. And perhaps add some symmetry. I think the more patterns one has in their living room, the more need for symmetry. 
I think. 
So, for today, I only have 2 matching pillows on my couch. I give it a week. 


I love this watercolory diamond fabric. I finished the edge in a pale green that actually matches my artichoke hearts ( dining room paint color ) and ties into the green in the pillow fabric.   


And after the top picture, I am already thinking of what pictures and art to move where. Its always on going:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...