The Mama Files: Birthday Party

Wednesday, May 16, 2012



I have been thinking of what to do for my almost 3 year olds birthday. Baby Sister will be here in 3 weeks   (or less!) but I am trying to get myself organized for other things in my life. Holly and organization don't really go together in the same sentence, but a girl can try! I have been collecting pictures on my pinterest site for her birthday party which might be a "mini" birthday party. She is into painting, colors, gardening and she told me she wants a rainbow cake. Whatever we decide, I really want to use those straws. To get a recap on her first birthday with a Florida Mermaid theme, go here. And for her second birthday, the alligator theme, check it out here. Here are a few of those pics:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...