Birthday Party

Friday, June 3, 2011






I have been trying to plan my almost little girls 2 year old birthday party. Here are a few picures of our girls party last year. We had a Florida themed party and I am having a hard time topping it! For this party, we had family over and dined on shrimp and salad for supper. I hung cut out circles from the ceiling, festive and to represent underwater seawood. I painted the mermaid for decoration and had Camille's photo taken in front of it.  I used a Florida shaped cookie cutter to make the cakes. I just happened to have one on hand! I hung lei's over the back of the kids chairs and used a fabric remenant for the table cloth. The balloons added a fun punch to the entryway to the dining room. Loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...