a delightfully happy party : Valentine's Day

Friday, May 1, 2015
Like I said in a few posts ago, I post when I can and post old holidays, so we are just now arriving at Valentine's Day. Actually, that wasn't that long ago. Its all relative when you are taking care of 3 littles. 

We had a delightfully happy party at my daughters school. I was in charge of the decor. Love that job. 


Once again, I had cardboard diaper boxes and cut out hearts for the back of the chairs. My daughters painted them and I tied them to the chairs with colorful ribbon. I am one to hang decor from ceilings and chandeliers but when that is not a possibility, I am discovering the backs of chairs. When a decorating lady wants to decorate something, she will find a way!


I bought pink and red disposable table cloths which I am usually not into however, this provided a lot of color and I didn't want to spend too much money. I had 3 other tables, but only one was for the kids to eat at. The camellias are from my yard and I put them on a pink dollar store tray. The cups are from Wal Mart and I wrote each childs name on them. I appreciated the doilies as well. Something vintage and unexpected for me to use. Me likes. 

These pictures make my happy. Hope they do the same for you. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...