happy stacker

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

For my third baby girl, yes, while I was away I had a baby, and a darling baby I might add, I created this happy stacker. I know that last sentence was a doozy of grammar. 

While I love how this turned out, it required my full attention. I am glad I sewed it before she was born and when I felt good in the 2nd trimester. 


Now, I did enjoy it once I figured it out. I was so proud of me! Basically, I created fabric pillow donuts. And 5 of them. They were cute. 


I have no idea when baby girl #3 while even notice this, but baby girl #2 enjoys it. But it makes for pretty decor in her nursery and I had a fantastic time picking out the fabrics. 


I am not sure I will willingly make one again. Ok, I would but when I know have time to devote to it and have the patience. Say 15 years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...