10th birthday party

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Last week, we had a 10th birthday party at mi casa. I used the colors out of the napkins for the decor and tried to keep it simple. I had to clean AND decorate. 


This garland took longer than I had hoped so I made him a tad short. I used felt and cut out of the tens and squares and sewed them all together. Our theme was 10. 


I made little signs for each type of food we had. We had a mexican supper so there were lots of toppings. I like that the numbered signs weren't perfect. I like the homemade look for some things. 


And here is our food. The vase of flowers was a glass bottle I painted for a quick pop of color. Easy and I liked. 


For the dining room, I didn't do much but used the same felt from the above garland and made tens to hang from the ceiling. I also used fabric I already had in my stash to cover the table and bought tulips for the center. Tulips are a nice change ( they don't really grow around here in the muggy heat) and they are happy. 


Happy 10th birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...