In-Laws Powder Room

Thursday, February 2, 2012

For my in laws christmas present and my father-in-laws birthday, my sister and I decided to redo their powder room. I realize it may seem weird that my sister helped, but they are her in laws too. My sister and I are married to brothers. Let that sink in.....  Ok, now we can move on.

While the color may be bright, I really like how it turned out. We repurposed pictures, paintings and plates from their house and a few from mine for the wall. My husband and brother-in-law( times 2) painted the walls Hazel by Benjamin Moore.  The navy, rust and gold were not a direction I would have thought we were going in with the stuff on the wall, but thats just how it worked out and its unexpected. I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...