Pseudo Wedding

Wednesday, September 21, 2011




I created the necklace above to go with a great wedding I found online. No, I don't know the bride or groom (no biggie!) but I thought the wedding photos were fantastic and the use of peach was so beautiful. I was inspired by this wedding to make a necklace for the bridesmaids to wear. This necklace can be purchased at my etsy site by clicking here.  And as a reminder, The Governor's Daughter makes bridal jewelry and you can review that information by clicking here. This necklace is one of the rare finds on my site! There is more than one Pseudo Wedding, so buy one for your maid of honor, matron of honor and bridesmaid. Check out this wedding at Style Me Pretty by clicking here. Thanks to Style Me Pretty, A. Dominick Events, Abby Jiu Photography and Beehive Events. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...